Monday, February 23, 2009

Travelling - Isn't That Exciting?

Photobucket
My next destination
(Photo from "Photo Journeys : Alison Wright")

Some where around this time last year, I packed and went off travelling.. leaving behind a fiance and an engagement ring. This year, I'm again setting off for another journey. This time, I'm going to leave behind my husband, engagement and wedding rings!

Photobucket
Well, he signed the pledge

And the line that read :
With no complaints, I promise to understand that you need your "holidays with the girls" twice a year just to chill.

Ok, so I might not have the fund for twice a year hols with the girls, but I go when I want to :) Don't worry sweetheart, I'll be back before you know I'm gone.

Many say that Laos is one of the last quiet countries on Earth, as it it has so far managed to escape mass tourism. I don't know if that is still a valid statement. Maybe we are too late but we simply have to leap onto the next plan to find out.

Now if you will excuse me, I have a bag to pack...

No comments: