Thursday, February 28, 2008

Runaway Bride-to-Be

Life doesn’t have to be 2 sides of a coin. Why can’t I have it good without being weighted down by juggling the overwhelming bad side? I’m a pessimist. To me, everything works against me. But I’m also a dreamer. I fantasize living in an ideal world (you may blame it on the fiction books I read but I rather go sleep than reading motivational books.. bleh..).

Thus, it is no secret that I love to go travelling. More like to runaway from my daily life and to emerge at the other end of the world. A new world with no deadlines! haha.. (except maybe missing the opening hours of a museum or most drastically missing a flight). I’m not saying travel experiences are all dreamy sweet and dainty – I have had nightmare moments of missed flight, lost endless time in strange cities, left penniless by pickpocket; but looking back, the sky is still always bluer than here.

I’m flying off tomorrow.


backpack

Yes, I have packed.

Besides leaving fiancé behind..

e-ring

I'm leaving my engagement ring too.



P/S : Everything is fine. I’m just taking a break from the ring..

No comments: