Monday, January 28, 2008

An Unusual Date Night

Can I date you tomorrow after work?
Ya, sure
Pick you up at 7pm then

Ok. Where to?
Don’t know yet. Where do you want to go?

Anywhere, doesn’t matter
KL is so boring

Ya, let’s go outstation then

Ok


We ended our conversation there. I was thinking, was pretty sure actually, that he’d bring me to Alamanda, Putrajaya. No, that’s not outstation but it’s further than our usual hang-out places and he has this obsession with Alamanda, don’t ask me why. He thinks Putrajaya is well-structured, people are friendlier and generally more relax.. and it's like being in another country all together!

Comes Friday evening, I made him wait for at least 20 mins in the car as I had work to finish off before leaving the office. Ya, what’s new right? But it’s a big deal when it comes to making my fiancé wait, as a minute is consider late and irresponsible of you. But he took it rather nicely without the usual fuss.

So, guess where he had in mind?

Indoor

Merry-go-round

Big Ben

Yup, a drive up to Genting Highlands for a cuppa coffee.

Starbucks coffee

All’s well and wonderful except for a slight problem..

My attire
He didn’t anticipate me wearing this to work that day!

Needless to say, we stayed indoor the whole night, but the car was parked outdoor. Reluctantly left Starbucks after finishing my café latte and made a run to the car after midnight.

First World Hotel
View of First World Hotel's reception from inside cozy Starbucks

Starbucks
View of misty Starbucks from outside

It was freezing cold!

An unusual date for us as being spontaneous is not a virtue my bf possesses. Even if he did plan after putting down the phone the night before, I still call it spur-of-the-moment decision for him to make.

And the day after, we did end up at Alamanda, Putrajaya :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hie, i come across ur blog while searching for ucob..i like your pictures...its very colourful!..have a good day~

Anonymous said...

woi...make up ur mind...fiance or bf?!?!!?? kekekekkekeeee :P But anyway, way to go dada!!!!! That was a sweet gesture!! What is there to do in alamanda anyway??