Thursday, January 3, 2008

Land Conquered in 2007

Happy New Year everyone!

I started the first entry of this blog listing down my holiday wish list, my dream holiday wish list anyway. Now, I am quite sure that I’ll not be able to strike off half as I’ve hoped for even by end 2008.

Foreign land I have traveled to in 2007..

siem reap
Siem Reap – discovering the magnificent Angkor Wat and the other temples

hong kong

Hong Kong
– the trip clouded by natural disasters

macau
Macau – disastrous but nevertheless the HK/Macau trip had some good memorable fun

kyoto japan

tokyo japan
Japan – from Osaka to Tokyo, I’m in love with the great diversity of its attractions

Hmm.. you know what, that’s all. The list ends here. I managed to count with fingers in one hand alone. I thought hard on whether I’ve made a weekend trip to neighbouring countries i.e. Thailand, Singapore or Indonesia and the answer is NO. I even referred to my passport to reconfirm that! Though I’ve enjoyed each and every one of the trip above, all with different traveling companions, my achieved list in a year is still pathetic, ya?


And my crystal ball tells me that 2008 is a year that I’ll spend hibernating in Malaysia (I’ve double/triple-checked my bank statement too).

No comments: