Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Piccolo Mondo

So they say the world is small. Whenever I feel reckless, I dream of going on holidays. Sometimes I manage to make it happens, most of the time they remain in my dreams. If only my bank account is bottomless.

So, my holiday wish list includes

  • Japan (in 4 weeks time, yay!)
  • Greece
  • Barcelona, Spain
  • Portugal
  • Hanoi, Vietnam
  • Bali, Indonesia (last trip was 3 years ago, time to go back)
  • South Africa (postpone indefinite..)
  • Sicily, Milan & Venice, Italy
  • Krabi, Thailand
  • Amsterdam, Netherlands (out of Schiphol Airport! Thanks to all the KLM flights I took in the past, I’ve roamed around the airport)


Leaving it as such so I can strive to achieve half of it at least before end of 2008. Too ambitious?

No comments: