Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Will Fairy Tales come true?

When its gates opened 2 years ago, the dream-come-true backdrop of Sleeping Beauty Castle of Hong Kong Disneyland brought magic to this part of the world. Well, I wasn’t one of those lucky kids who get to go California, Florida or Paris Disneyland. So.. ok, I’m all grown up now and might not go gaga over all the spectacular splendor of a Disneyland, but still, I was pretty excited to go on a trip to HK Disneyland last May, with all expenses paid!

Imagine… it’s Disneyland! Home to Mickey Mouse, Snow White and all Disney characters beloved the world over! A timeless realm of imagination and enchantment where all happy dreams become reality. This is where make-believe and MAGIC are reborn.

When we got there…

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


WT#$%^&*!!

It was RAINING the whole day and there were NO parade, NO fireworks, NO love in the air, NO living happily ever after, NO MAGIC

The horror of it all! My only consolation? – the Mickey raincoat I bought.

BUT, as Walt Disney's philosophy goes.. as long as there is imagination left in the world..

I am going to give Disneyland another chance. I am all into risking being disappointed yet again by going on another enchanting adventure. This time around, to Tokyo Disney Resort!

Will I get to live and magically brought to life my own happily-ever-after story?

2 comments:

MatJun said...

You will

Anonymous said...

May you witness the most magical October of your life in Tokyo Disneyland ya! Nothing beats the fireworks for the finale.