Sunday, November 25, 2007

Which Hero Are You?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dr. Mohinder Suresh?? Who can’t fly, read minds, jump down from buildings, run through walls or stop time? Don’t get me wrong, I love the character in Heroes. But even given the chance to have superpower, I turned out to be Mohinder, who doesn’t have any power?!! This is so not cool :(


Hmm.. Shall I can retake the quiz!? :P

Ok, a peek at my answers..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The first question – my notion of the world is pretty grim, ya?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Last question


Which answers could I have picked to be Peter Petrilli?? With the ability to absorb the powers of others, he is the ultimate Hero! (unless you want to be Sylar)


* "Which Hero Are You?" is one of the applications from Facebook. Yes, I’m one of those Facebookers who spend Friday nights either poking friends or trying out new applications. How pathetic my life is.. haha..

No comments: