Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Last Weekend’s Mission

Was at Sunway Pyramid alone over the weekend for a little shopping trip. I must say the new wing did not leave any impression on me. It was my first visit since they unveiled the extension. Unlike Pavilion and Gardens, I’m not even tempted to take a photo of the newly furnished wing (this is saying something if you know the rate I go about snapping photos wherever I go).

But I was on a mission – to search for a birthday gift. After covering every floors and passing through all the shops (most are under renovations, even my usual trusted Topshop), I walked into Marks and Spencer (no, I don’t usually walk-in voluntarily so yes, I was quite desperate by then.. haha..) and found the gift I hope the receiver will like.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Had it all wrapped up

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And here’s the necklace


When I buy gifts for other people, I always have this tendency of choosing things I myself like (I still don’t see anything wrong in this. I have to like it in order to buy it, right?), but this time around, I chose a colour I think suits the receiver as I’m not really a green person. How thoughtful of me… (haha.. imagine the receiver ends up not liking it!)

No comments: