Monday, October 22, 2007

日本 – The Land of Boots!

Besides Kitty-hunting, I have been busy keeping an eye on the feet walking the streets of bustling Tokyo. Districts like Shinjuku, Shibuya and Ikebukuro are populated by women walking in the ultimate footwear i.e. boots. So many different styles of boots had me green with envy! I have always wanted to own a pair of boots. The feverish sensation usually heightened when on holidays to cooler countries.

The thing is, I live in this hot & humid country! I’m not complaining. I love going bare legs, dangling sandals over my feet. I don’t think twice in giving tights, pantyhose, socks and all other leg-wear a pass.

But how can one resist the temptation of daily (or every minute of the day out) looking at all these women striding down the streets adorning their legs with long boots and leaving a subtle feminine finish..


women in boots..


looking stylish in boots..


in boots and yes, boots again..


looking cool wearing boots in trains..


I got so obsessed that everywhere I go I see boots!

OMG! I couldn’t stand it. The next thing I know, I have made this one most sinful purchase from my trip.. and walking down Tokyo streets in it the very next day! hahahaa..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


isn't it lovely?
I heart!

Even though I probably will have no appropriate occasion of wearing this again now that I'm back home.

Oh ya, they do sell Crocs in Japan. But take a look! As comparison, this is such child's play..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ewww..Not all are nice. Those with fat legs shouldn't bother. They are just fashion victims!
It's National Mean Day today. I feel like being mean today.