Thursday, October 25, 2007

In the spirit of Halloween

It was really nice strolling along Universal CityWalk (located between the JR Universal City Station and Universal Studios Japan in Osaka). Felt like a kid in dreamland the moment we turned around the corner coming out from the train station. The whole place was naturally decorated for the coming Halloween.

Saw this Halloween structure that I wanted to take a photo with, but was beaten by a little witch who rushed over and posed like she owned it. She looked so in elements with her killer stare that I stepped back and unconsciously being manipulated to take her pic instead.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Little evil witch!

Look at her! It's as though she was casting a spell with her stare.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Look into my eyes
And be charmed by me
Or you shall suffer a merciless death!
muahaha…


Too bad I left my Book of Shadows at home. Or else can cast a counter spell on the little evil witch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good la she! tell VicChic she has been beaten! A kid beat her! kkakakaka! Wei, photos not ready yet? faster flickr it! Cant wait!