Monday, May 11, 2009

Cranes Obsession

Photobucket
My latest cranes project

Photobucket
A closer look

It's been a while since this was completed and has been hanging there. But as usual, my post is always back-dated and inconsistent.

Hours and days spent folding these 200 origami cranes, stringing them together, cutting the 'leaves'.. and on the day the hanging mobile is up at this current position, I had to resort to sitting dearest hubby down on the sofa and asked him to stare right ahead before he realized the new addition to the house (I couldn't help doing so, hours after he returned home, he had yet to notice it!). By posting it here, I'm hoping maybe some of you might appreciate it more?

I pretty much had enough of cranes for now. So I'm not going to take up the challenge of folding 1,000 origami cranes to fulfill a wish.

If you haven't noticed by now, I love all things that hang in the air.. so I'm ending with this beautiful image here by snorkiesnork!

Photobucket
Anyone having an outdoor party? This will look stunning as decor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! Congratulations on finishing it!