Thursday, November 20, 2008

From the bottom of my heart

Well, this is it. I am married. After all the planning, our wedding day is finally over.

Photobucket

Our wedding was almost a perfect day of my life. I lay in bed every day since, playing over the day in my mind, in sheer wonder. I just wanted to keep recalling the moments.

But in this short post, I want to say thank you. Many of you have helped us make this wedding what it is. Thank you so much. I want to express my deepest appreciation for all the help and support rendered. I am so grateful.


Much love.

p/s : special thanks to my sister & my maid of honor for all their hardwork and having to endure the tantrums from the bridezilla in me :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

y almost perfect?? thot it was perfecto??!!!! =)))

Spellbound said...

almost perfecto because there's so much more i wish i could have done, but ran out of time! haha..

MatJun said...

with you, there never will be enough time :P