Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Truly a City of Entertainment

Photobucket

Last month, I (again) went up to the City of Entertainment on a whim. What did I do? I stalked cute little angels.

Photobucket
Cute rite?

Photobucket
Look at her.. awww..

Adorable because they are other people’s kids.

And 2 weeks later, I made another impromptu trip up to the resort. This time in the name of Jazz Festival appreciation.

Photobucket
Where passion meets fusion at the International Jazz Festival

We were late and hardly an hour later, walked out of the hall to hunt for food.

Ended up at Bakery after dinner to enjoy a cup of highly recommended hot chocolate and foregoing the Jazz Festival all together (by then, we realized our guys could perform the sound fusion on par with international standard..).

Photobucket

Photobucket
Before & after - Eating chocolates with milk? or Chocolat au Lait (the hot choc is not especially yummy but it was fun to melt the chocolates)

I’m not a big fan of Genting Highlands. It is over-crowded, me and gambling don’t go well and the theme parks are nothing to shout about. The weather maybe, but then again I’m terribly afraid of cold. But I like breaking the monotonous of my life in KL.. it’s like a little side trip.

And then, I came across this couple’s engagement photos by Zach Chin Photography. Would you have thought these were taken in Genting?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photos credit goes to Zach, and to Chiew Ling & Wai Choon – congratulations (more photos here)

Yes, it’s my wedding-planning mode kicking in again. Bride-to-be is in a frantic midst of looking for a photographer. Photography skill aside (didn’t say it’s not important, but it has to come without saying), I like a photographer who could spot uncanny places for photo shoot.


My question is – do you think it’s weird to be in wedding gown running around town taking pictures? Will you pretend you do not know me and promise never to call out for me if you do bump into me doing so? But if I do decide to do so, I’m more than likely to have to do it on my own as fiancĂ© has cast-off public places for the pre-wedding shoot.

No comments: